If I die today..

..what would happen then? What have I done today?

I will have met a friend and, at least, left a good memory.

I will have, at the last day of my life, struggled to keep a good relationship with a certain someone.

I will have left my parent in confusion. I've forgotten to inform my parents where I'm going today. I'm out now and they don't have any idea where I am.

I will have fulfilled my responsibility to a client; but will not be able to do the revision he'd asked.

I will remain a very thin guy; Won't be too heavy for anyone carrying my dead body to the cemetery. Good. I don't want to burden others while I'm already dead.

I will have left ala-id unchanged, 3 articles only. I have more translations ready, but I won't have the chance to post them.

I will die young, a 21 years old guy trying to be a good person in general. I know God is watching, I don't know if I've already put a good enough show.

Those are the things that came across my mind. What about you? What if you die today?

If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright / because I believe that after we're gone / the spirit carries on (The Spirit Carries On -- Dream Theater)
Truly, I love death more than a baby loves his mother. (Ali bin Abi Thalib)
Death is a resting time for a Muslim. (Ali bin Abi Thalib)
posted@12:51 PM

Comments & Discussion

I would not wish to develop this theme.

11:01 PM 
Post a Comment