If I die today..
..what would happen then? What have I done today?
I will have met a friend and, at least, left a good memory.
I will have, at the last day of my life, struggled to keep a good relationship with a certain someone.
I will have left my parent in confusion. I've forgotten to inform my parents where I'm going today. I'm out now and they don't have any idea where I am.
I will have fulfilled my responsibility to a client; but will not be able to do the revision he'd asked.
I will remain a very thin guy; Won't be too heavy for anyone carrying my dead body to the cemetery. Good. I don't want to burden others while I'm already dead.
I will have left ala-id unchanged, 3 articles only. I have more translations ready, but I won't have the chance to post them.
I will die young, a 21 years old guy trying to be a good person in general. I know God is watching, I don't know if I've already put a good enough show.
Those are the things that came across my mind. What about you? What if you die today?
If I die tomorrow, I'd be alright / because I believe that after we're gone / the spirit carries on (The Spirit Carries On -- Dream Theater)
Truly, I love death more than a baby loves his mother. (Ali bin Abi Thalib)
Death is a resting time for a Muslim. (Ali bin Abi Thalib)
Comments & Discussion
If I die..
1. People will miss this 1337 blogger! XD~ I'm great, I know.. *dilempar*
2. I could meet Him. I miss Him already, been crying these several nights.
3. Nothing changed. 'If you die, nothing will change. But if you live, maybe something will change. What's your decision?' - Genjou Sanzo (Gensoumaden Saiyuuki)
4. I die before I could fulfill my promise - take my whole family to Hajj.
5. I DIE BEFORE RAMADHAN?!?? NOOO... WHEN I DIE, I WANNA DIE DURING RAMADHAN OR RIGHT ON EID-UL-FITR!
6. ... At least I could take some rest... Bye bye you puny mortals who working under crimson sun, laboring yourself till death XD~ *digetok*
Uh.. But I don't know whether He wants to accept me or not. I'm not a good servant of Him. But if He called me then.. So be it.
I would not wish to develop this theme.