Quick Drop

Things been pretty slow lately, hum? Been working on homeworks, mostly, since school will be starting again in a week. Not too bad, actually, and I think I just *accidentally* learned OpenGL.

So the story's like this. See, there's this class, Multimedia Concept, where this group had to do some presentation about a work done in OpenGL. To this day I still don't know the reason, but they turned to me to help explain all those OpenGL codes. And me, I know pretty much nothing about OpenGL; but I know logic, and I sort of explained to them based on what I think what the code does.

Well, say, when I saw glPush(), for example, I would just say that it pushes the data into OpenGL's stack. And so on. Silly stuff like that.

And that's that. The trouble came when one of a friend fell into the impression that I'm some kind of OpenGL wizard, so she asked me about this very troubling task she wanted to do with OpenGL, which is part of her final paper. Being the dumb person that I am, I accepted to help her (I just said, "well, this is year 2006, I believe that's doable in OpenGL". Although the fact is I really have no idea how to do it).

And so. I just spend these few days reading books like 'OpenGL Super Bible' and the Red Book. And so I think I just accidentally learned OpenGL. Oh God.

Update: Stupid me. Just visited friendster.com. I don't know why, but I always felt terrible: dizzy, want to vomit, etc, whenever I saw my friends, heard the news etc. I don't know why. I will go home right now. Anyway, this won't matter to most of you.

posted@10:02 AM

Comments & Discussion

Post a Comment