Dreampowered.

Literally.

I woke up this morning feeling really good, mostly because of a good dream I just had.

If I had this kind of wake-up everyday, I might just be invincible. Seriously. This is a really great kickstart to fight the day today. I'm happy.

I felt so good I came up with a new, completely unrelated, thought:

Interesting things die when crammed down your throat.

Ain't I right? Think of school. School is chockful of potentially interesting things: literature, mathematics, physics, everything. But then, I asked myself, how come I mostly ended up hating them?

Because they were crammed down my throat. Had I were pursuing them independently, my love would be pure. And I could just be a math geek right now. But I'm not.

posted@6:44 AM

Comments & Discussion

Post a Comment